Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UK Election 2010

Gordon Brown has finally confirmed that the next general election will take place on 6 May. This is the expected countdown to polling day. 

I don't know why suddenly I am so interested with the election. Maybe because the way it is handled here. Every parties were given fair chances to campaign in the media. Very different from back home where only certain party controlled the media.

I never bother to read about the parties manifesto when I was back home before I cast for my vote. But here I go through their manifesto. Interesting!

source: bbc.co.uk

They are going to have the first prime ministerial debates on 15th April 2010 on ITV. Can't wait for that. Back in Malaysia I did watch the "Debat Perdana" between Dato' Sri Anwar Ibrahim Vs Datuk Shabery Cheek. I guess this will be more or less like that. It'll be more interesting if we can have the debates between Dato' Sri Najib vs Dato' Sri Anwar vs Dato' Sri Abdul Hadi Awang vs Karpal Singh. What do you think will happen?


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com